Monday, September 29, 2008

One week in....

My classes after week one....
Stats: still really easy, just had my first quiz which I feel really good about, only 20 people left in the class
Physics: horribly boring and easy, today I sat through the same lecture on powers of ten as I did when I was in 7th grade, only 11 people left in this class
Race, Class, and Gender in the US: class is boring, but reading is REALLY interesting, 20 people in this class
Literature in Religion: Love it, want to take it forever, I would pay to take this class... oh wait:) only 14 people in this class.


As life slowly works its way into a routine, I'm finding I have a lot more time than I thought I would have partly because I get all my homework done when I am working at the RLCA or dorm desk and partly because I don't sleep at night. All good things:)

No comments: