Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Two out of three aint bad

College is made up of three parts... from my three days of experience... academic life, social life, and sleep. You have to pick two. There just isn't enough time for all three. Obvioulsy since I am writting this at 1:30 in the morning and i still have 40 pages I plan on reading tonight I have made my choice. I figure I can sleep when I graduate and become a boring adult. Don't worry adult friends and family my social life is a sober one. Like I said before, I found a sober buddy and we are quite content going out without getting "shmangled". I have an awesome group of people to hang out with and I'm loving life. I am starting to wonder how long it will take before the sleep deprevation wears me down. No bother. Small bites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm going to suck at life... shit.

Bobbe said...

Hi, Morgan. It's Grandma and Jennifer. We think we have this set up so that we can add comments to your blog. Good luck in college!