Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Carmel!

This is the House that we stayed at this past weekend in Carmel. Thank you Dom and Stacy!!!! (Alex's parents). This is the view from the beach. It was right on the water!
It was an amazing weekend, so hot we actually got in the water! Maybe more than we wanted to:)
Alex, Ali, and I went and played on the rocks and hung out in the tide pools.
At night we went bon fire hopping, meeting a bunch of airforce guys on leave. They didn't believe the red cup was coffee:)
At night we were put to bed by our man slaves Jeremy and Mike:) It was alright I guess:)
Each night had incredible sun sets and we really made the most of every moment.
This is a small glimpse of the epic rock climbing. My hands are all scabbed up now:(
On our last day we went to the Monterrey Bay Aquarium (my first time). Apparently I was excited:)

No comments: