Sunday, February 24, 2008

Carrie Franks

Carrie Franks came to visit! For those of you who don't know her.. she's my best friend in the whole world. We saw a movie, went to San Fran in the rain, and took lots of cool pictures that I still can't share with you because I'm on a library computer:(. Any whoooo... that is what I have been doing and I thought the Internet should know. By the way... go see Vantage Point... not because Dennis Quad tries to be as bad ass as Bruce Willis, not because it has any deep or meaningful subplots, not even because its a particularly good movie at all. Go see it to be amazed by my skills of predicting movies. I predicted the WHOLE THING. Every bad guy every motive every everything. Go see it to try to predict it yourself, fail, and then subsequently be amazed by my skills. Thank you. I know my modesty exceeds my talents, you don't have to comment on it. More about Carrie: I miss that girl. I vow right now that if I win the lottery... which will be twelve times as amazing as the average Joe who wins the lottery because I don't even buy tickets, but if the miracle happens and someone buys me or I find a winning lotto ticket and I win 164 million dollars like the iron worker this week, I will pay for Carrie Anne Franks to attend Santa Clara University. This is my vow. Until then she'll have to continue to bleed purple and gold as a husky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am carrie franks.