Sunday, November 25, 2007

Home...

I just got back from my nine day trip home. It's weird to be back. I love both places so much so I'm trying to be positive and consider my situation a win win, like I'm always someplace I love to be... instead of thinking about how I'm always away from someplace I love to be. It's real hard to be excited to come back here (Cali) tho cause I know I'm just here to study, write three essays, take two tests, and finish a butt load of Spanish homework. It will be two weeks of intense studying. I'm sooooo excited:) I CAN wait to go home in two weeks. It will go too fast because of the tests. A lot of my friends are leaving early next week cause their last test is on Tuesday or Wednesday.. but Noooooo my last test is Friday afternoon! more time to study I guess:) I'll have the room to myself after Suze leaves on Tuesday so I can just focus on Espanol. Me amo espanol, es muy divertido:) Well hopefully something fantabulous will happen or I will do something glorious so I can write again on my blog something other than how sick I am of reading.

1 comment:

mamanicky said...

Good luck on the espanol. Travis speaks it from living in Argentina, so if you have any hard verb conjugations, give him a call. :)