Wednesday, April 15, 2009

where have I been!?!?!

Well now that I have completely lost the attention of the few people who read my blog, I will start up again:)

Things have been a wee bit busy here, but lets not kid ourselves I should always have two seconds in my day to give you all an update.

So I apologize for being lazy.

So here goes... what has been happening
~Spring Break I went home for four days and had a wonderful time with the fam and Lake Joy fam! Then I flew down to Newport Beach and met up with about a dozen of my friends and got completely spoiled by my friend's mom. More about that when I have time...
~For my RLCA job (the event planning on campus one) I have been on the committee for hiring next year's group. This involved reading 32 applications, interviewing 32 people (at least once) and doing all the behind the scenes organization and planning.
~Two weekends ago the Swifts rescued me from campus and brought me to Carmel for the weekend. It was amazing! We had so much fun and the weather was perfect!
~I applied to be the president of psychology club next year and I got it! I have my first meeting today with the president from this year so she can pass all her wisdom down to me!
~I went from Semester at Sea planning to El Salvador planning to road trip across USA planning and I've landed on going to India for 5 weeks this summer! When I have more than two seconds I will for sure write more about this one because its actually happening! I've already been accepted into the program!
~I am applying to be an Ambassador on campus (one of the polo wearing, tour giving, hand gesturing students who try to convince students to come to this fabulous school!) I made it past round one and I find out at the end of the month.
~Classes are insaine this quarter! I have 5!!!!! and three are upper division psychology classes!!

This is going to be a CRAZY quarter!

1 comment:

Greeting Card Printing said...

Looks like you've been pretty busy :) Congratulations on getting the presidency for your Psychology club. From the looks of things, you're bound to be even busier! Good luck!