Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm back!!

So after a long break from school, california, and blogging... I'm back! With a new job, new classes, and new weather! My new job is amazing. I've already worked once and I'm getting about 9 hours a week at least to start out. I get to do my homework and just hang out! My new classes are amazing! My ethics class is going to be so much fun. I've already started rethinking my own morals:) My spanish class is full of my friends with my favorite teacher from last quarter so it will also be amazing. I also have my first of many sociology classes on tuesdays and thursdays. The syllabus looks really interesting, so I'm pretty excited. I am switching into a new drawing class but the new one sounds like a lot of fun. Basically its all the same here, the new library looks a lot more finished, its rains a lot more, and i brought a couple more pictures from home, but besides that santa clara is just the same as i left it.

No comments: